Spa Ssakwa’q’n A la Carte Services
Get pampered when you book any of our a la carte services including eyelash extensions, spray tans, waxing and more.
A LA CARTE SERVICES
Hand & Foot Paraffin
$20 each | $35 for both
NuFACE Microcurrent Treatment for Face, Eyes and Lips
SPRAY TAN INSTRUCTIONS
To achieve the ultimate spray tan, please follow the below instructions.
- Exfoliate your entire body, paying close attention to rough skin areas like knees, ankles, heels and the tops of your feet. Dry areas tend to absorb tanning solution faster, which can result in an uneven-looking tan.
- Shave or wax at least 24 hours prior.
- Avoid the use of deodorants, moisturizers, perfumes and makeup, as these may inhibit the effectiveness of the tanning solution.
- Wear suitable tanning attire to your appointment. We recommend ark, loose-fitting clothing to put on after your tanning application as minor rub off can occur. Disposable bottoms are provided. Other suggests are a bikini for women and dark shorts for men.
Tan and after care
- The spray tan process lasts about five minutes.
- Your skin will feel dry to the touch and you will immediately notice a completely natural looking tan.
- Tan will continue to develop over the next 5-12 hours. Avoid long baths, hot spas, long swimming session and any product that is designed to exfoliate your skin.
- For best results, avoid the following for the first five hours after application: water, saunas, hot tubs, physical exercise/sweating, swimming and tight-fitting clothing.
- Your tan will last from 5-7 days, depending on your skin type and tan care.
- Showering the next morning is recommended. When showering, do not be concerned if some of the initial bronzer washes off, this is part of the tanning process and your skin will continue to be tan.
- Keep your skin moisturized.