Moscow Shuttle Schedule
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
|5:00 am||6:25 am||7:40 am|
|10:00 am||11:25 am||12:40 pm|
|5:00 pm||6:25 pm||7:40 pm|
|10:00 pm||11:15 pm||12:30 am|
|3:00 am*||4:10 am*||5:20 am*|
* Late trip only available on certain holidays – Call first to check.
Printable Moscow Schedule
- All busses are wheelchair/lift accessible and have bicycle racks.
- Times are approximate. Be at your bus stop at least 5 minutes early.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Front seats are reserved for senior citizens & disabled passengers.
- Please wait for passengers getting off the bus before boarding.
- Never cross in front of the bus unless it is stopped at a red light.
- Shirt and shoes are required to ride the bus.
Habla Espanol? 877-941-7433
For more information go to www.idahocitylink.com
Come Visit Us
To help get you here quickly and easily, we’ve listed step-by-step driving directions below from Spokane, Coeur d’Alene, or Lewiston areas. You can also find us with ease using the interactive Google map to see our exact location.
From Spokane, Washington
From I 90, take Pines Exit. Follow Pines south becoming Highway 27 for 15 miles. Turn left into Rockford. Continue through Rockford to Highway 278. Highway 278 becomes Highway 58. Continue for three miles. The Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort Hotel is on the left-hand side just past the US 95 junction.
From Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
Take US 95 exit 12 toward Plummer/Moscow. Head south on US 95 for 25 miles. Take the Highway 58 exit. Turn right onto Highway 58. The Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort Hotel is on the left-hand side.
From Lewiston, Idaho
Head north on US 95 towards Moscow/Coeur d’Alene. Take Highway 58 exit. Turn right onto Highway 58. The Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort Hotel is on the left-hand side.
37914 South Nukwalqw
Worley, Idaho 83876